Contact Us

​​​Emergency Hotlines


Telephone: 916-875-2000


To apply for Cal Fresh, General Assistance, CalWORKS, Medi-Cal (health care eligibility), or other services contact the Department of Human Assistance
Telephone: 916-874-3100 or 209-744-0499

To apply for health care subsidies or for questions about the health benefit exchange contact Covered California


Telephone: (916) 874-4044


Child Protective Services
Child Abuse Hotline: (916) 875-5437
Telephone: (916) 875-0189
E-mail:, DO NOT use E-mail to report child abuse.

Public Administrator​
Telephone: (916) 875-4491

Public Guardian/Conservator
Telephone: (916) 875-4467

Senior and Adult Services
Senior or Dependent Abuse Hotline: (916) 874-9377
Telephone: (916) 874-9598

Volunteer and Intern Services
Telephone: 916-875-2027
​E-mail: Volunteer/Student Intern Services​ Office 


For questions and comments about this site, contact the DCFAS Web Team.